Love, Sex and Intimacy Couples Retreat
- Dates coming soon!
2 Day Workshop (Non-Residential)
Love, Sex and Intimacy is an intensive weekend couples retreat workshop of 15 hours of couple’s therapy (non-residential) offered in Melbourne for couples wishing to deepen their connection and enhance their communication and intimacy. The outcome of the couples retreat is to develop a more profoundly connected, intimate and erotic relationship with your partner.
The workshop will cover:
- How to improve communication & identify blockages
- Developing a greater sense of intimacy
- Putting the spark back into a relationship
- Learning to fight a fair fight
- How friction can be used as an erotic tool
- How to energise sex
- Exploring erotic possibilities
Dr Christopher Fox is an experienced psychosexual and relationship therapist with over 20 years experience in counselling and psychotherapy. Christopher is an Accredited Sexuality Educator and Researcher with the Australian Society of Sexuality Educators, Researchers and Therapists. Christopher currently runs Sex Life Therapy and lectures at the University of Sydney’s Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre in sexual health counselling. He believes a healthy and happy sex life is very much part of a healthy life. Everyone has the right to a fulfilling and enjoyable sex life.
Cyndi Darnell has over 20 years experience studying and understanding sex and sexuality. In addition to formal qualifications in Clinical Sexology, Counselling and adult Education, she also brings knowledge of contemporary Tantra and Sexological Bodywork training to this fascinating weekend of intimate connection. Cyndi is uniquely placed to be able to bridge the world of sexology from a variety of perspectives and approaches that embrace, understand and challenge the diversity of human sexuality. She is the founder and creator of Australia’s premier adult-to-adult sex education event Pleasure Forum Australia, where the emphasis is on pleasure and practical education, not sleaze or clinical theory.
What previous participants have said……
- If you are scared, apprehensive or concerned about going to this retreat, or if you are worried about discussing your personal issues in front of strangers – then forget your concerns !! I was all of these things and more, and had no idea what to expect. Cyndi and Chris ran the weekend in a very open and comfortable way which made everyone involved able to speak openly. I think everyone attending realised we were all in the same situation and were soon able to talk openly about very personal issues – much more so than with most friends and family. It was a great opportunity to discuss issues and learn (much!) more about our sexual relationships. We gained a hell of lot from the weekend and would recommend it thoroughly. Levi, workshop participant.
- Life changing for the better. Anon
- I think everyone could benefit from attending this course. Anon
- Very funny and engaging….the content was very appropriate. This week end has changed my life. Anon
Join the Love, Intimacy, Sex and Passion newsletter to be the first to know the latest dates.Contact Us