Dr. Christopher Fox regularly writes educational articles and blogs, and is posted here on our website. To give some background about Dr. Christopher Fox, here are some of his accomplishments and current project or tasks:
- Resident Sexpert for Aphrodite’s Pleasure
- Contributor to the print media such as the Australian Women’s Weekly, The Age, The Australian and MCV
- Regularly comments for Maureen Matthew’s About Last Night column in the Farifax Media (The Sunday Age and Sydney Morning Herald)
- Frequently appears on The Hook-Up with Nat Tencic on Triple J (ABC)
- Monthly guest with Dean Bec, Andrew the Apprentice and James Finlay on Joy FM’s Hide ‘n’ Seek – an Adults Only exploration of how sex and sexuality shapes our lives and influences the LGBTQIA+ community and culture.
To know more about Dr. Christopher, you may listen to his podcasts from Joy FM.
Many people ask what sex therapy is. Sex therapy is counselling and therapy focused on human sexuality and its problem. In Australia, sex therapy is also referred to under number of other names: psychosexual therapy, sex counselling, and sexual health counselling. A...
We all want to experience healthy relationships in our lives. One of the areas we often see in practice is couples who say they have a good relationship, but they cannot find the time to be alone. A relationship requires work from both parties and when we make a...
Coming Out for Children of Same-Sex Attracted Parents. My son Ben was travelling home with a colleague from work and a discussion of parents came up. Eventually, he disclosed his fathers were gay and (coincidentally) his colleague disclosed her mother was lesbian. ...
Dr. Christopher Fox and the team at Sex Life Therapy provide confidential and individualised sex therapy and relationship therapy to individuals and couples at two locations: East Melbourne and Frankston (Mornington Peninsula/Bayside).
Contact the team on (03) 9005 5213 or use the form to request a confidential chat.